Sr. Software Engineer
Location : Mountain View, CA 94043
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Mountain View, CA
Quotient Technology Inc. has a position in Mountain View, CA for someone to carry out the following responsibilities with the required background listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop highly scalable, 24/7 high volume backend and front end for consumer web and mobile applications;
- Complete small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment;
- Deliver on projects from end to end (documentation to production grade code to support procedures) in agile development process;
- Design and develop REST APIs for company platform using Java, SpringBoot, Hibernate, MariaDB, Redis;
- Design and develop React, Redux, Node JS applications for front end;
- Improve web page performance using tools like LightHouse, Browser Developer Inspector;
- Develop database schemas and SQL queries for MariaDB;
- Develop backend jobs in Java using SpringBatch framework to process data and feeds;
- Design and develop reverse proxy solution for API traffic control;
- Write Unit tests to maintain quality of all developed code;
- Maintain existing codebase and fix issues as they arise.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field (foreign equiv. accepted) and 4 years of experience as a Software Developer or related OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (foreign equiv. accepted) and 6 years of progressive post-bachelor’s degree experience as a Software Developer or related.
- 4 years of experience (OR 6 with Bachelor's) of Hands-on Software Design and Development or Data and Mathematical Analysis and OOP (Java) Experience.
- Back-end web technologies (Must have all of the following: HTTP Protocol, SOAP Protocol, Rest Services);
- Front-end technologies (Must have all of the following: HTML, NODEJS, React, Reducs, and CSS); and
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, Maria DB).
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.