Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Friday, July 2, 2021
SpecPro Environmental Services LLC requires the addition of a Project Coordinator to provide direct support to project managers and field superintendents. The candidate should be proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Project skills. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work directly with our project personnel, clients, and subcontractors with supervision. The candidate needs a strong accounts receivable background with government clients.
Duties also may include: Act as administrative support for all SES companies within the office. Ordering supplies, setting up maintenance appointments, making travel, meeting and event arrangements. Maintain truck and trailers inspections and registrations. Process invoices for payment; handle mail and incoming packages. Meet with incoming visitors. Maintain a running office. Candidates must have knowledge of collecting and recording weekly payroll reports for employees and from subcontractors working on construction projects. Reviewing subcontractor documents, apprentice records, and monthly employment utilization reports. Other necessary and required duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience in a construction project management support role preferred
- Understanding of Construction Project operations
- Ability to enter, access and retrieve data from company databases
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be motivated with an outgoing personality and be able to multi-task
- Certified payroll labor compliance experience a plus
- Experience with QCS/RMS and Primavera P6 is a plus
- Experience with federal construction projects particularly DOD/USACE is a plus
- An advanced degree is not required for this position but would be considered a plus.
- Travel for this position will be extremely minimal but may occasionally be required.
Special Requirements, Certifications and Licensures:
- The candidate must be capable of being able to receive a security clearance to work on federal property.
- Thorough understanding of construction terminology and practices
- Occasional overtime work as needed to meet project deadlines
- Good knowledge of construction budgeting and management practices
- Must be team oriented and willing to assist other project coordinators as required
SpecPro Environmental Services LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. SpecPro Environmental Services LLC is an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.