Sr Business Analysis Manager/Digital Advertising
Location : Bellevue, WA 98008
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Senior Level
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position, and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests
This role favors the extremely analytical. The Sr. Business Analysis Manager should be comfortable rolling up their sleeves with data, spreadsheets, and models. This person will thrive on the challenges inherent in dissecting sophisticated problems, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion and delivering clear recommendations to improve results. To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter and someone who has a passion for learning. Ability to extract the big picture through data modeling and analysis and formulate robust viewpoints. You need the ability to search out and dig up the information you need from disparate sources, so you can meet your goals. This position also requires excellent presentation and communication skills as this position will be required to effectively manage client relationships.
- Minimum qualifications
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
- 5-7 years of Finance and/or analytics background, driving business cases and influencing decisions
- 2-5 years experience in either wireless, advertising industry, tech or consulting
- Aptitude for identifying and solving key issues that impact business decisions, equipped with superior analytical skills to drive insights.
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $75,000 to $150,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year.
- The Senior Businesses Analysis Manager will create business cases and perform sensitivity analysis across a range of options to uncover critical business insights that impact key decisions. This position will synthesize findings and recommendations into executive level presentations
- Position will provide strategic recommendations to influence decision making to business unit leadership and other partners within the business, derived from insights on industry trends, customer preferences, insights from Sales, Marketing and external partners as well as regulations in privacy and data management
- Position will work with business unit leadership on the creation of strategic executive presentations from inception and structuring to final design
- Position will conduct market research and analysis to inform business cases and create an industry knowledge center within the business unit to support different topics such as Pricing, M&A, partnerships and new businesses
- Drive commercial analytics by continuously evaluating business performance and identifying opportunities through analyses and business cases in order to provide decision support for business models and supporting partner negotiations.
- The candidate must have experience in and knowledge of the ad tech industry
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.