Azure Trainer ( Development)
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry : Cloud Consulting & Training
Company Type: Private Limited
azure azure developer azure trainer
- Deliver Cloud and DevOps trainings to IT professionals in large organizations, and/or internal teams, specially delivering training on Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Deliver training on Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Experience working on Azure functions, developed solutions that use blob storage, and solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Experience implementing IaaS solutions, and user authentication and authorization
- Experience developing API and API Managements
- Experience developing Azure App Service Logic Apps, event-based solution, message-based solutions
- Experience working with Azure CLI, SDKs in any programming language.
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions.
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Ability to monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered.
- Comes with the development experience.
- Should be certified in AZ-204 – Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
- Works individually, within teams or as a leader, to determine customer requirements in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Own and Deliver training to corporates in the assigned vertical
- Deliver Azure Cloud and DevOps trainings to IT professionals in large organizations, and/or internal teams.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams and possess cross-cultural competence
- Attention to detail and high-quality deliverables
- A strong 'stage presence' and ability to manage client interactions, requirement gathering discussions, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Proficient in technology consulting, training and development
- A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
- Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies
CloudThat is focused on quickly empowering IT professionals and organizations with leveraging Cloud, Big Data & IoT. Founded by Bhavesh Goswami, an ex-Amazonian who was part of the AWS product development team, he brings in 17 years of experience in IT Training and Consulting business which allows us to deliver high quality consulting services with best industry practices. Till date we have trained more than 3,00,000+ IT professionals and conducted corporate trainings for some of the fortune 500 companies which includes Accenture, Infosys, Fidelity, HCL, Intuit, GE, TCS, HP, SAP, Oracle, Western Union, Philips, Flipkart, L&T and Samsung, just to name a few. We have provided consulting in Cloud, AI/ML, DevOps, Big Data, and IoT to fortune 500 companies and start-ups alike.
We have presence in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, USA & UK, and we offer on-site and pre-scheduled public batches in different IT centric cities of India and Overseas. CloudThat is an AWS Consulting Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, Red Hat Certified Training Partner, MongoDB Ready Partner and part of Kryterion Testing Network.
Our consulting offerings are on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat, AI/ML, MongoDB, Chef, Docker, Big Data, DevOps, Cloud Computing Security & Analytics and IoT
To know more about CloudThat Technologies, please visit www.cloudthat.com.
CloudThat at a glance
- Team of >100 people
- Located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India