Full Stack Senior Developer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for SAP’s overall platform and technology development such as SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA. In addition, T&I drives the incubation and adoption of intelligent technologies like Analytics, SAP Leonardo Machine Learning and IoT across SAP’s product portfolio. The T&I board area is also in charge of SAP’s global innovation agenda and builds new business model- and market driven innovations to help customers realize the most business value.
SAP AI Foundation is the central vehicle for SAP internal teams, customers & partners to manage & extend SAP’s offering with AI capabilities. This comprises of 2 components SAP AI Core & SAP AI Launchpad (cockpit). SAP AI Launchpad is a central tool which allows to manager & operate AI content exposed via AI API. SAP AI Core is out infrastructure technology for training & Serving AI Content including AI API.
You will work together with a team of dedicated experts including researchers, business developers, developers, data scientist and dev ops engineers with the single goal of building the best platform to manage AI projects for a variety of use cases spanning commerce, financial markets, and procurement. It is expected that you take full technical ownership for the deliverables of the team, including responsibility for technical and architectural aspects.
- Contribute to the development of new features end to end through design, coding, testing and ultimately delivering the best solutions for our customers
- Proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations
- Inspire, mentor and encourage colleagues to apply intelligently customized industry’s best practices
- Create excellence both in terms of results quality and system scalability through continuous evaluation, analysis, and refinement of the system implementation
- Work in a diverse team applying Scrum and agile development
- Continually enhance existing skills and seek new areas for personal development
- University degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent education with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
- Proven track record of technical leadership in enterprise-grade product development
- Proficiency in one or more of Python, JAVA, Node.js
- Experience with cloud-based development using Cloud Foundry, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Experience in REST API implementation
- Experience with microservice architectures, development and operations
- Excellent communication, social and organizational skills
- Agile/scrum experience
- Knowledge of deep learning / machine learning
- Knowledge of SAP landscape
- Knowledge of Python, JS
- Architecture design methods
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Hands-on with Open Source tools/Libracies
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.