Customer Service Associate
Location : Peshtigo, WI
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Businesses Collins Aerospace
Job ID 01459110
Most Recent Date Posted 07/02/2021
Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HWI01: Interiors (Cabin Sys)-Peshtigo 701 Maple, Peshtigo, WI, 54157 USA
- Performs duties related to overall customer service including post-sales support.
- Provides support to VSL team with regards to customer concerns.
- Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- Maintains knowledge of Collins Aerospace organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Influences others within the work area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Requires theoretical to advanced knowledge of work area typically obtained through University Degree combined with experience. Practical knowledge of RTX projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work. Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 2 years of prior relevant experience. Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Microsoft office applications
- Experience with Avante Entries.
- SAP experience
- Customer facing etiquette
- Proactive in nature
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
We are Redefining Aerospace.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other - propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms