QE Developer - MTS1 Pune, Maharashtra
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Entry Level
- Analyze product requirements and functional specifications of vShield product suite
- Identify best test strategies and define test automation and code coverage activities of the next generation of vShield product suite, the virtual infrastructure security management.
- Design and implement core automation APIs which best serve automation needs.
- Design, implement, execute and maintain tests using Python
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks
- Interact with other development teams, QA, Documentation, Release Engineering to execute on product goals
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills
- CURL, XML , REST , PERL ,Shell or Python scripting is mandatory. (any one)
- Knowledge of Java programming language is mandatory.
- UI Automation knowledge (Selinium) .
- Knowledge of basic networking, packet capture and analysis is mandatory.
- Performance and scale knowledge is good to have.
- Software engineering (QA methodologies)
- Test automation methodologies
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows system administration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- 0.5+ years of industry experience, candidate should have at 0.5+ years in automation.
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Quality Engineering
Experience: Entry Level
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-05
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.