Software Engineer (Entry-level/Fresher)
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : India
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Entry Level
DevOps & Cloud Native
Velotio Technologies is a software product development partner for top technology startups and enterprises. We partner with companies of all sizes to design, develop, and scale their digital products. We are one of the early adopters and pioneers to work on the latest and cutting-edge technologies like - React/Nest, React Native, Flutter, Golang, Kubernetes, Elixir, Phoenix, and more.
Since our founding in 2016, our team has completed more than 110+ projects for customers in 12 countries. We currently have offices in San Francisco, USA and Pune, India.
Velotio is becoming one of the best places to work in Pune. Our team of 175+ elite software engineers solve hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful and revolutionary digital products. Our work has been featured on TechCrunch, Product Hunt, and more.
We are looking for entry-level (fresher) engineers. As an entry-level engineer, you will get to:
- Quickly learn the latest technologies across Web/Mobile Apps, Cloud/DevOps, Data science, and Data engineering.
- Work with some awesome mentors and peers to become an expert in your area of work.
- Learn the best engineering practices.
- Work on exciting problems for US-based startups and enterprises and fast track your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Be responsible for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end. Help out in building the back-end & front-end infrastructure.
- Translation of requirements, designs, and wireframes into high quality code. Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, founders, and product managers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Web development experience with React/Node.js or similar frameworks will be a bonus.
- Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Databases, Web Application Architecture etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms etc.
- Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like HackerEarth, Codeforces, SPOJ, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience/knowledge with cloud service providers like AWS, GCP or Azure and/or exposure to DevOps.
- Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision making and a startup-oriented “get things done” culture.
- A strong, fun, and positive environment with regular celebrations of our success. We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse, and authentic environment.
We want to hire smart, curious and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow!