IoT System Architect F/H
Location : Toulouse
Headquarters : France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Customer Support Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
Salary : EUR 70000.00 - 75000.00 per YEAR
You will be part of the IoT (Internet of Things) Centre of Excellence within TE Sensors, based Toulouse office, France. Your mission will be to define and manage wireless IoT sensor development dedicated to Europe, North America and China Market.
We are looking for a Senior technical leader with proven working experience with international team collaboration to develop and deliver functional wireless IoT sensor for harsh industrial environment.
You will work with upper management and oversee overall definition and development of technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills as well as hands-on experience in technical product development including firmware, electronics, mechanics and wireless devices.
Your mission will be to develop high-quality wireless product aligned with TE Sensors IoT strategic road map and support customer deployment.
- Define and deliver high quality product for Industrial Wireless sensor targeting Europe, North America and China
- Work with cross functional international team to deliver
- Lead technical definition and development
- Propose innovative mechatronics system architectures for wireless IoT systems
- Oversee the complete system architecture for end to end solution (sensor, cloud storage and processing, visualization tools)
- Identify and evaluate potential new technologies for implementation
- Work within TE Sensors full lifecycle development process in accordance with standards compliance
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- Proven 10 years+ experience in technical product Development in international environment
- Extensive experience in product design (hardware, software, mechanical and wireless integration)
- Experience in wireless IoT technology and Radiofrequency design, BLE, LoRaWAN and NB-IoT protocols
- Understanding of trends and ecosystem
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and cross team working skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to travel internationally