Control Systems Programmer
Location : United States
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Extron is a leading developer and manufacturer of professional AV hardware and software solutions which serve the ever-changing needs of organizations around the world as they strive to better communicate. Each Extron product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. At Extron, the passion for our products is evidenced by our company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. Our teams develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
Extron’s Control Systems Programmers focus on supporting Extron's Control System hardware and software solutions. Control Systems Programmers create code for control systems solutions and conduct systems design for control systems in audio visual applications. They also provide phone and onsite technical support, conduct control system commissioning, and support control systems product training.
- Support of Extron Control System Solutions.
- Development of control system solutions.
- Technical support of control system products and applications.
- Onsite support and commissioning of control systems.
- Control System design.
- Some travel will be required.
- 2+ years of experience programming control systems for use in Audio/Video systems.
- 2+ years of experience in designing control systems for use in Audio/Video systems.
- Experience programming in Python is a plus.
- Experience working with IT and computer networking is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.