Senior Specialist – Data Acquisition Software
Location : San Jose, CA 95101 (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
Location: USA Remote
How will you make an impact?
As a senior product specialist on the software product management team in the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division, your responsibilities will include writing and managing software requirements, providing input for new product development, supporting promotional activities, and developing strategic partnerships. You will be a team-player in an innovative and international working environment, where highly qualified team members are working together to create a high-performance and easy-to-use software platform.
What will you do?
- Work with the product manager to develop key applications to support strategic and tactical initiatives
- Maintain the software requirements and collaborate with R and D, product management, marketing, and product evaluation teams.
- Interface with Vertical and Product Marketing groups and R&D to ensure alignment of strategic marketing goals in specific markets
- Develop and communicate clear and consistent marketing messages, and competitive selling arguments
- Take part in implementing global launch strategies for the new product(s) and subsequent market development
- Drive marketing programs with the generation and preparation of materials supporting new product introductions
- Manage relationships with outside collaborators
- Provide input for the development of MarCom collateral to effectively promote products, capabilities, and complete solutions
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 25%
What will you need?
- BS degree in science (chemistry, biology, or related discipline) with three years of industrial experience required or equivalent. MS or Ph.D. degree is preferred. Professional work experience in the research or analytical science field.
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience operating and maintaining chromatography and/or mass spectrometry-based instruments required.
- Demonstrated strong oral & written communications and interpersonal/relationship skills
- High comfort level interacting and discussing how products are used with customers
- Initiative to drive fact-based decisions, projects and deliver results - demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude.
- Enthusiasm for learning and developing new skill sets.