Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution Emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play?
- Agile software developer
- Analyze, design and implement software solutions based on the requirements
- Perform impact analysis of software defects
- Investigate and fix software errors with high quality
- Ensure conformance to organization and project specific quality processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
- 5-8 years of professional experience in SW development and in that minimum 3 years of experience in an agile software development environment.
Must have skills:
- Expert in designing and developing multi-threaded applications using C++ Windows and Linux platform.
- Good knowledge on COM.
- Good knowledge on any of the following memory checking tools - BoundsChecker, AQTime Pro, Intel Inspector, Deleaker
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to represent the artifacts using UML diagrams (using Enterprise Architect, MS Visio etc), experience in working in a unit testing framework.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and a very good team player with very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good debugging skills in identifying the root cause of defects and very good knowledge in using debugging tools like WinDbg, Debug Diag, AQTime Pro etc.
- Expert in OOP and OOA
- Conversant with Agile software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Should have very good experience in test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, white-box, black-box, and experience-based testing.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time