Product Manager, Consumer IoT
Location : Mississauga, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
- If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
- The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
- This is a challenging opportunity for a customer-focused product leader to successfully deliver on new product introductions in the telecommunications industry, The Mobility Product & Services team is focused on the development and management of leading mobile solutions that serve the needs of our customers. Our Product Managers are responsible for championing growth opportunities that will drive Bell Mobility to maintain a leadership position in consumer IoT services in Canada.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Product Manager, Consumer IoT, the Product Manager is an integral component in driving Bell Mobility’s growth by working closely with all product, technology and marketing teams to manage the services and partners that help Bell achieve overall wireless data objectives. You will be responsible for defining, managing and launching next generation connected consumer IoT products, services and enablement platforms to build and grow the business in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Performing this role involves experience in spearheading product development and management activities including leading the development of product requirements, concept design and testing of new services, preparing business case justification for new product investments, managing cross-functional stakeholders, identifying launch strategies, post-launch support and reporting and analytics; all with the customer experience being paramount for all activities. As a successful product manager, you will need to effectively build relationships and lead cross-functional teams, working with multiple business units to drive new consumer IoT initiatives.
- Develop and manage the product strategy and roadmap, taking into account market conditions, evolving customer needs and competitive offerings to deliver superior products and services to market
- Establish and ensure the portfolio achieves defined business objectives including revenue, profitability, subscriber, penetration and usage targets.
- Lifecycle management of leading services including the enhancement of existing services, reduction of support drivers and management of service and infrastructure evolution
- Manage and analyze competitive and customer impacts to services and business within the portfolio; develop new product concepts, business case development and execution to grow lines of business
- Collaborate with and lead cross-functional teams from various technical, business and marketing disciplines to define, develop, manage and execute on key projects, new service launches and marketing initiatives
- Work with marketing teams to promote services, including launch new products, create marketing materials, develop in store strategy, sales support, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with best-in-class partners to support product needs, resolve issues and capitalize on growth opportunities to deliver customer-focused services with execution excellence