We are currently seeking an Associate Product Manager to assist in defining, developing and driving our product roadmap and product launches. You will interact directly with our customers, partners, internal teams and the market to not only ensure that we continue to be the market leader in our space, but we broaden the gap ahead of our competitors.
Picking your next company is tough. You want to join a team that has proven its potential in the market but hasn't yet grown to the point that you're just another cog in the machine. You want to be heard, learn, and have an impact. That is why it's a perfect time to join Relogix.
The changing nature of work, employee engagement and how the world of work has changed due to COVID-19 has caused companies to re-evaluate their use of space, its effectiveness and costs which are transforming offices everywhere. And now, Fortune 500 customers are using our Conexus Workspace Insights Platform and our advanced IoT sensors to monitor workspace utilization, workplace design effectiveness, and employee engagement as well as inform portfolio optimization and portfolio strategy.
Top corporate real estate organizations depend on our workspace analytics platform and deep industry expertise to help evolve their global real estate portfolio with confidence.
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Collaborative company culture and the chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- Full flex benefits coverage.
- Opportunity for career coaching and professional growth.
What You’ll Do
- Own and support the launch and continued growth of the Relogix Workplace Insights platform (Conexus) through agile methodologies.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users through strategic analysis and create user desires into solutions.
- Harmonize industry trends and competitor behavior in actionable solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, providing product support where needed.
- Collaborate and support customers and stakeholders to translate requests into product requirement documents and user stories for Engineering.
- Collaborate with sprint teams to provide business context, represent the users, and ensure requirements are met.
- Initiate and organize product planning, design, prioritization and implementation of the product roadmap with an iterative mindset.
Who You Are & What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management, marketing or another related field.
- Previous experience in a Product Management or a related role, preferably in an Agile SaaS environment.
- An excellent communicator with a curious and collaborative nature.
- A hard-working, self-starter who loves to take initiative.
- Sensitive to clients’ needs and the ability to develop and foster strong relationships with various stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management.
Additional Assets Include:
- A background in design, development or business is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of APIs and/or IoT is considered an asset.
- Experience with tools such as Azure DevOps, Figma, and Balsamiq is considered an asset.
Diversity and inclusivity is what makes the fabric of Relogix’s organizational culture. We are committed to inclusion across gender, age, religion, identity and race.
Relogix is an equal opportunity employer; we believe everyone must be comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please contact us directly - we would be happy to help!