Req ID: 211410WD
The Senior Software Engineer works collaboratively with engineering management, product managers and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing installed or SAAS solutions for clients within the financial services industry.
Work closely with executive leadership, product managers and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing SAAS solution for clients within the financial services industry
Develop and coordinate estimates for software defects, new features, and enhancements that are included in service releases
Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
Participate in high-level estimates for proposed projects, poker planning for future features, and task estimates for software defects and features at sprint planning.
- Education and Experience: Bachelors and 8 years or HS/GED and 12 years
- 5+ years of SW Engineering/Development in Linux, C/C++ embedded development. (Yocto build framework).
- 2+ years of experience with cross compile and multi-threaded application development
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Awareness of and ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability, etc.
- 2+ years experience with GIT.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- 1+ years experience with Front-End Web tools to include - CSS and Html
- 2+ years of experience with Python for test automation.
- 1+ years of Jenkins experience
- Familiarity with Network IOT protocols
Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time