This job posting has expired
PS Quality Engineer III
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Headquarters : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Working closely with software development and technical teams within the Digital Organization to improve product quality and drive great assurance at all stages of the project lifecycle
- Design the test strategy for each digital engagement and communicate it to customers and other stakeholders
- Participate in the test execution process to ensure all our services and solutions meet the highest possible standards
- Analyze and understand solution requirements, architecture, technical designs and processes to define necessary scope of testing
- Ensure Lab/Environment/Network and created and managed appropriately
- Ensure full traceability and coverage of test scripts
- Write test scripts that meet the solution requirements
- Develop and promote quality testing practices and ensure these are followed
- Contribute to detailed estimates for proposals and budgeting purposes
- Manage defects working with developers and SME’s to help them understand the severity and priority of the defects
- Participate when required in formal meetings with customers and subcontractors
- Organize and support client testing sessions as necessary
- Document test process and able to create test progress reports
- Ensure that testing activities and deliverables are accurate and correctly reflect the quality of the software, using JIRA/HP ALM to record test results and track defects
- Good Experience in any one of the Automation Tool
- Good Experience in V&P Testing.
- Managing UAT feedback, acting as an interface between the customer and development teams
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to demonstrated management and leadership skills and support the wider NCR Digital team.
- Ability to effectively participate in multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Ability to present technical concepts in an uncomplicated manner confidently to an executive audience with well-summarized, concise information.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions.
- A growth mindset and a passion to constantly learn and improve.
- Interested in emerging technologies (IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc.)
- Passionate about working collaboratively, openly sharing and building collective knowledge within the team.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer focus and willing to travel to customer site
- Takes responsibility/ownership of all QA processes
- Proactively removes blockers to ensure that work is delivered
- Has high standards and is committed to quality and is therefore willing to challenge colleagues and to constantly question their own approach
- Proven experience in a multi-application Quality Assurance role
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience in the Retail Services is desirable experience
- Well versed and showing interest in QA Best Practices, with strong knowledge and experience of fundamental QA methodologies
- SQL Query experience and QA automation expertise is regarded as a plus
- Experience in volume and performance testing using any frameworks (jmeter, load runner etc)
- Experience of test management tools such as QC, HP ALM and JIRA
- At least 7 years QA experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional qualifications in Quality Assurance is desirable
- Have experience in one or more areas (Digital/Mobility, Customer/User experience, API and Microservices, Search, Content Management, DAM, Commerce, CRM, Order management, Analytics, Cloud and SAAS/PAAS platforms)
- Understand the concepts of Lean approaches and the details of Agile methodologies and related methods, and can apply in the context of service delivery
- Have a proven pedigree of leading large digital projects
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.