This job posting has expired
Software Engr II
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Work experience in Aerospace industry.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, Application/Tool development and DevOps system.
- Work experience in C, C++ software development
- Scripting. Perl, DOS and powershell.
- Working on change management systems. PVCS/Dimensions, ClearCase, ClearQuest and RTC.
- Effectively provide technical solutions and directions to a team of developers.
- Work on competency development strategy to strengthen DevOps system.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers and designers about stories in the backlog on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives and other key meetings for the scrum team
- Manage scope and drive trade-off decisions in conjunction with external stakeholders
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders
- Should strive to excel in delivering commitments
- Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment and explore new technology introduction.
- Experience and strong knowledge on BitBucket, CC-CQ build methods.
- Proficient in software integration activities.
- Proficient in GNU makefile and Visual studio project creation.
- Experience in software component, module and system integration.
- Working experience on different Static analysis and coding standard tools. (e.g LDRA, Coverity, Polyspace)
- Working experience on Jenkins, GitHub, Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- A thorough understanding of the entire configuration management, build and release cycle
- Proficient in .NET programming and .NET CORE.
- Knowledge on TcSE and DOORS
- Knowledge on .Net programming and Cloud technologies is desirable.
- Knowledge on IoT and Tableau is desirable.
- Should possess strong debugging skills.
- Strong co-ordination and communication skill to work with multiple stakeholders and functional groups to resolve complex technical issues in collaborated way.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision. Ability to multitask consistently in interaction with multiple teams.
- Good oral, written communication and presentation skills required.
- Good people skills and the ability to work effectively with other Stakeholders.