This job posting has expired
HPC C++ Python Engineer-(Flexible Location)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Design and implement new software based on C++, Adaptive/Classic AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Configuration of EB Corbos Adaptive Core or similar EB products
- Integrate SW (adaptive/Classic AUTOSAR, embedded Linux)
- Qualifying the integrated SW using Python scripting
- Provide customer support for EB Corbos Adaptive Core or similar EB products
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good skills and experience in C++, Python, compiler settings, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX) are of advantage.
- Knowledge in Yocto, Git, CMake, Google test are of advantage.
- Knowledge in test automation, CI are of advantage
- Experience with Adaptive Autosar/Classic Autosar are a plus
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- Automotive software experience