At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing India Engineering is currently looking for Software Engineer to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the AvionX and Embedded Software organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Architect to implement technical solution helping to enable the business unit to meet their organizational goals.
- Develop High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Estimate test software development effort.
- Develop test cases and test procedure for High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on test cases, test procedure.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Good Understanding of C++ and OOPS concept
- Good understanding of DO-178C verification and Validation processes
- Exposure to Python
- Experience in automated and functional testing
- Exposure to BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Experience in working in Agile development model
- Experience in Software integration testing in integration Lab Environment.
- Systems Thinking - Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Bachelor's degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offer relocation.