This job posting has expired
R&D- Software Engineer / Software Developer - II - 45804
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- 5+ Years of development experience in the embedded or mobile domain.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills with development experience
- Working knowledge in Android Middleware ((Drivers, HAL, Libraries, Framework, etc) and in-depth knowledge of overall Android system architecture
- Good Understanding of OS fundamentals & Multithreading for Android (Good to have for Free RTOS)
- Knowledge of Embedded platforms and working closely with HW is preferred.
- Python Scripting knowledge will be added advantage.
- Good Java will be added advantage.
- Overall knowledge of android build environment.
- Should be familiar with GIT, Jenkins, and related tools (Tortoise, GERRIT, etc.)
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills with a go-to attitude.
- Very good with verbal and written communication skills
- 45804 Research and Development - Software Engineer / Software Developer - II
- 4-8 years lead the Configuration Management team, Lead the activities in SW Build and Release Management, Own the Tools and Infrastructure.
- Self-motivated and looking for continuous improvements in the tools, processes and methodologies. Define the Source Code Structure, Branching, Baseline strategies and make sure its followed during the SW development phase Keep the deliverables in track and work with multiple project managers to deliver the production SW binaries on time Perform Analysis on SW build process, Build related tools , Continuous integration methods and tools Automate the manual operations with Re useable tools Create tools for standardizing the configuration management or release management process and deploy in wider team Work with global CM teams and SM Subsystem Build Managers Participate in the CM Audits Work with QA teams to implement the Code Quality standards, Run the Code Quality tools like Coverity, QAC etc.., Provide reports to teams Work with QA teams to prepare documents for external Automotive Specific Audits Own the Configuration Management documents Like CMP, Configurable Items , Build Setup Guide etc Provide CM, BM, DevOps consultation to wider teams and CMs Work with Validation team to setup an effective continues integration Participating to other Automotive transversal activities like Peer review process setup or Code Coverage tools or Validation Automation to improve the product knowledge Work with NXP IT team to get the right infrastructure support in place for SW development activities Work with SW architects to understand the product details and the SW development needs and find the process or tools to support the SW development Skills:
- System Architecture