This job posting has expired
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Headquarters : Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Lead the Research, Design & Development of novel AR/VR applications for use in Simulation, Training, Smart Manufacturing and other scenarios relevant to the business.
- Must have strong exposure to game engines concepts and should be able to use a wide variety of existing game engines and development tools (Unity, Unreal, Vuforia etc.) for carrying out the tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers and customers to evaluate project requirements and design solutions to meet them.
- Create an intuitive User Interface using Gaze, Speech and Gestures. UI/UX Design experience will be a plus.
- Write well-documented and reusable code in C#, Python, C++. Must have proficiency in Object Oriented Programming and Coding Best Practices.
- Deploy AR/VR applications to wide variety of available Head Worn and Handheld devices. Must be familiar with IOS, Android deployment.
- Knowledge about 3D modeling tools and technique (UV mapping, texture mapping).
- Knowledge about computer vision algorithms and understanding about Plane finding ,depth mapping, occlusion etc.
- Integrate AR/VR applications with other technologies like Computer Vision and IoT.
- Participate in Project Planning and Code Reviews.
- Work in an Agile Environment and be aware of Agile practices & dashboards.
- Capable of prioritizing tasks through effective time management and organization.
- 3-5 years
- Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.