This job posting has expired
C++ Software Developer – Cybersecurity Specialist
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Munich, Germany.
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- As a Software Developer – Cybersecurity Specialist you'll drive conceptualization & implementation of cybersecurity requirements for R&D applications in the Industrial Automation Control Systems (IACS) domain.
- You’ll work with the product architect to conceptualize cybersecurity requirements for the products
- You’ll work to drive the implementation of the cybersecurity requirements using the required technology stack and on the target platforms used by the products
- You’ll guide the development team on secure development practices
- You’ll guide the testing team on design and execution of suitable cybersecurity requirements verification & validation tests
- Use your skills to move the world forward
- C++ application development experience on Windows / Linux OS, Prior experience in Cybersecurity requirements implementation is a must
- 5-7 years hands-on professional experience in product development using C++, with deep focus on design & implementation of cybersecurity requirements / features
- Prior experience in Cybersecurity requirements implementation is a must
- Computer Networking Concepts – Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, OSI model
- Cybersecurity functionalities – including but not limited to design & code-level implementation of key-stores, certificate stores, integrity protection, encryption, IAM, RBAC, etc., on the Windows / Linux environments
- Functions - Contribution to threat modeling, collaboration with development teams to support fulfilment of security obligations, collaboration with testing teams on test scenario design & execution etc.
- Standards - Experience working with OWASP, IEC 62443
- Proven experience in software development, requirements engineering, software architecture and quality assurance with continues integration.
- C++ language on Windows / Linux OS
- OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns and UML
- Understanding of Application Security principles.
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Multi-threading concepts, Synchronous/Asynchronous programming patterns.
- Knowledge of various forms of authentications/ Oauth2 Token/Radius/LDAP/Active Directory/Multi Factor Authentication/Key based etc.
- Awareness of SSL Certificates and SSL Handshakes
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.