This job posting has expired
Site Reliability Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
- Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
- Setup Infrastructure as a Software, create VM, install OS and 3p software at customer data center or on the cloud such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Develop and implement automation tool for deployment using CI/CD toolsets.
- Design Deployment Strategy for releases management/deployment.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining OpenShift/Kubernetes cluster, application software and system management tools.
- Assist development teams with diagnosing, isolating, and debugging application issues within OpenShift/Kubernetes cluster.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Collaborate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- 2-4 Years of experience in DevOps/SRE/Deployment
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Good scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python)
- Strong knowledge of Dockers, Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- Experience working with infrastructure automation products such as Ansible, Jenkins, ArgoCD
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills and passion for problem solving and investigation.
- Team player with good interpersonal, communication and fast learning skills. Highly adaptive to any type of work environment and technology.
- Familiarity with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Familiarity with networking and security such as SSL/TLS, HTTP, TCP/IP
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- You will be responsible for implementing a major product infrastructure system, driving automation, helping teams work smarter and faster.
- Be a key member of an international, highly skilled and encouraging team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- Ample of opportunities and relevant guidance to automate and improve several business impacting processes.
- Great opportunity to see the world as our customer are all across the globe!!
- Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.