This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. Our unique value stack combines pioneering IIoT technologies with skilled delivery, exclusive financing, and risk-free insurance models.
- We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, and the UK. Relayr has been selected as one of the Built In Best Places to Work in Chicago and Austin in 2021. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark - the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
- As a Marketing Manager based out in our Chicago office, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns and innovative tactics to enhance our thought leadership and feed the sales pipeline with quality leads. You will also serve as a liaison with the America’s sales team to help better penetrate the market and support them in the field. If you’re a pro marketer with a can-do attitude, you’re sure to love joining our global marketing team.
- Recommend, develop, and implement effective lead generation marketing plans for online and offline events.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, digital marketing, and other channels to generate leads and increase brand awareness in the territory.
- Own the execution and implementation of assigned events with a strong sense of accountability.
- Serve as a liaison with the assigned territory sales team and greater marketing organization to ensure demand goals are met.
- Plan and execute all commercial events (offline and online) at a high level, working in partnership with the global marketing team and local sales team to meet lead generation goals.
- Provide day-to-day event planning, preparation, and project management and post-event reports for multiple national events, tradeshows, webinars, hosted meetups, and other events simultaneously.
- Partner with the global marketing team to leverage local market knowledge in creating campaigns that reflect unique market conditions related to offerings, buying center, and market maturity.
- Maintain and update calendar of marketing activities (promotional material, shows, events, advertisements, transportation, etc…) and ensure timely execution of deliverables.
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B marketing (events, field marketing, lead generation)
- Proven track record of executing successful marketing events and campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Proactive attitude - you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for a high-paced and result-driven environment and keeping it fun
- You are creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box
- Business fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee at relayr, you will be working from home, enjoy a structured digital onboarding program, and flexible working hours.
- Beautiful office located in downtown Chicago with a great view over the city.
- Work-life balance including a flexible work from home policy, vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (the working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are - join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe.
- An extensive onboarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline.
- Competitive salary.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance, flexible spending account, and commuter benefits.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- We offer paid parental leave for both women and men.
- Choose between a Mac, Windows, or a Linux machine.
- We offer the ability to work with the newest tech-stack and the most talented engineers in IoT industry!
- At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive. We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.