This job posting has expired
Head of IoT Enterprise Sales
Location : Reading
Headquarters : Sweden
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to Service Providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by crafting groundbreaking technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world. Today Ericsson is embarking on a new journey, to help Enterprises benefit from cellular technology, and accelerate their mission towards digital transformation. IoT is at the heart of this transformation, and together with our Service Providers, Ericsson will take the lead once again.
- IoT is part of Business Area Technologies and New Businesses which ventures well beyond the traditional boundaries of Ericsson Own’s core business. We sell and deliver Connectivity Management services, Application Enablement and Security solutions that build real value for Enterprises.
- With over 7,000 Enterprise customers on the IoT Accelerator platform and over 5m connected vehicles, our business is accelerating in all geographies globally. As a result, we are looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales to develop and lead a team of sales specialists who are passionate about selling IoT solutions to specific vertical sectors such as Automotive, Utilities, Logistics, Manufacturing and others. You will be responsible for the growth of the Enterprise business and will have a direct impact on the sales strategy and sales plan for IoT. This position will allow a demonstration of knowledge and experience of Enterprise Sales, as well as a passion for attracting talent and building robust teams.
- Identify responsible business opportunities, Identify customer business needs through consultative engagements. Lead and develop a stellar sales team
- Ownership of the overall Enterprise growth plan, with MA Heads of Sales
- Responsible for forecasting the Enterprise sales business as part of the IoT sales forecasting process. Provide reports on the Enterprise funnel and top strategic deals
- Provide support for large, strategic Enterprise sales opportunities, act as customer concern point to overcome objections, negotiate commercial terms.
- Develop sales pipeline generating activities, working with CSP Marketing and Sales team. Focus on Enterprise vertical industry targets
- Work closely with Ecosystem team to develop additional channels that can create scale and broaden the reach of our CSP channel partners.
- Proven track record in leading sales teams to over achievement against sales targets, selling sophisticated technology solutions, to Global Enterprise customers within large technology organizations engaging and working with multiple partners and functions.
- Demonstrated ability of operationalizing business goals and gaining partner agreement and support
- Business development experience, evaluating growth opportunities, business planning and implementation
- Strong track-record of working with channel partners in an indirect sales model, including CSPs, Systems Integrators and Cloud Providers
- Strong understanding of the IOT market and landscape including up-to-date knowledge on industry trends, technologies and companies; Highly adept in discussing cloud-based IOT technologies and solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Flexibility & demonstrated abilities to work in a complex multi-cultural and multi-national environment (comfortable on a plane and in different geographies across different time zones)
- Deep knowledge of the Telecom industry and ICT in general, including technologies such as 5G, MEC, IoT and Cloud
- Superior organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Be confident, passionate and have an opinion you’re able to defend with facts, experience and data
- Strong ability and skills in alliance and partnerships, and customer facing experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent; Experience in the IOT space, connected vehicles, cloud space and connectivity space
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, there will be no longer a dream of what the future holds but will be redefining it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction desired; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where the chance to define an impact is endless.
- To prepare for the next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
- Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.