This job posting has expired
Technical Program Manager
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of strategy, goals, and priorities of our stakeholders and partners, with clear roadmaps, goals and priorities. Act as a bridge to align various Engineering and Data center teams towards common vision/goals.
- Identify opportunities, Leverage comprehensive understanding and intersections of programs/work-streams. Empower PM-level awareness and action on opportunities for scale and operational excellence.
- Support general operations, data management, customer service, data analysis, issue identification and resolution.
- Maintain open lines of communication between corporate executives and operations floor to ensure quality of business processes being integrated.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and materials to assure compliance with governmental regulations and to maximize efficiency and customer service
- Project Management
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of specific project, Network, server, or software upgrades, PC deployment and Datacenter Infrastructure management
- Communicate project plans, goals, and direction for the projects
- Coordinate work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Proficient in Data Normalization, Data interpretations & analysis, along with excel templates formulation skills.
- Formulating Technical Documentations, process workflows, SOPs, and training docs.
- Schedule and coordinate project reviews and follows up on assigned actions. Create and maintain project schedules and status reports
- Best practices - work instructions, processes, tools ensuring timely deliveries with proactive approach towards resolution
- Rack, Stack, Cable, Label, Indoor / Outdoor Infrastructure, Various Audits, Data Center operations & management.
- Networking, Storage, IoT type Hardware Design Process, software upgrades, PC deployment and Asset Life Cycle Management.
- Negotiation, facilitation, and delegation expertise, Asset Management expertise
- Field issue escalations, diagnosing, analysis by reproducing the issue, root cause analysis, resolution via CAPA support
- Enterprise/ Data center infrastructure project planning, release management and help desk expertise.
- Work Experience:
- 12+ years of Enterprise IT Infrastructure, Data Center Infrastructure, Telecom Industry experience or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience managing technical and operations team.
- Facilitate stakeholder and team-level understanding of strategy, vision, and goals. Foster employee development by providing timely feedback, identifying, and targeting growth opportunities based on individual interests/strengths as well as providing each team member with a customized support plan to maximize their success.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in information technology or equivalent
- PMP, Prince2, ITIL, Certification or equivalent
- CCNA, CCNP, DCIM, & CCIE Certification is plus