This job posting has expired
Microsoft Cloud Architect - Manager
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Headquarters : United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- With a broad understanding of the full lifecycle of our clients’ business, EY has the knowledge and experience to integrate cloud strategy where it makes the most impact and transformation. EY’s Microsoft cloud solutions offer a balance of business, technology, and strategy. EY works with high profile clients across the region, working to solve some of their most challenging issues. As our practice continues to grow quickly, EY is actively investing in the latest cloud technology and talent. This is the perfect time to join and make your mark on significant cloud projects across a wide variety of industries, platforms, and technologies.
- This is a technical leadership role guiding clients on end-end cloud solutions and architecture for large scale cloud transformation projects. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide them with a unique perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive with cloud technologies.
- Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
- With your end to end Cloud computing subject matter expertise you will lead and guide on determining the right architectures for large scale cloud transformation projects including supporting the response to client proposals and bids. Understanding the governance and decision processes, as well as customer's business and technology priorities to ensure proper usage patterns.
- Driving the advancement of Cloud Usage in our largest, most strategic customers. Impacting the strategic direction of Microsoft Business Applications Engineering by gathering cross teams and customer feedback to influence organizational direction to achieve market making impact.
- Leading technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, Architecture and design sessions, PoCs, Hackathons and Pilots that help empower our customers to successfully drive, govern, and implement Cloud Solutions aligned to their both long term/strategic, and immediate short-term business needs
- Leading to clear technical, competitive, security, and integration blockers, to name a few, to accelerate customer usage on Cloud Platform by orchestrating a variety of technical and non-technical resources, both internally and externally, supported by deep technical/functional expertise. Lead the discovery, business value assessment, planning and delivery of journey to the cloud.
- Build deep relationships and trust with various customer technical communities including CIO/CTO/Architecture Leads.
- Utilizing key methodologies, processes and assets to execute the strategies, achieve goals, scale impact, and enable a strong experience for our clients.
- Work with our Industry teams at EY and Microsoft to ensure Cloud is infused into broader EY solutions. Work closely with relevant groups in all Technology Alliances.
- Bachelor's degree ideally in technology (Business with MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems)
- 10+ years of work experience in technical leadership roles at a consulting/professional services company, cloud provider or customer environment in Enterprise.
- Delivered exceptional client value through assessing current application landscape, recommending and delivering future state cloud architectures.
- Provide a new perspective to tough technical challenges and crafting solutions. Capturing best practices and sharing with clients/team. Key is the ability for the end-end perspective.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Cloud Computing and at least one other area that’s a technology passion such as AI, Security, IoT, infrastructure modernization, data management, application development, data and analytics, security and compliance, networking, hybrid migration and program management.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft Azure, D365, M365 and awareness of the following platforms Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Services, VMWare, large Open Source environments.
- Cloud Certifications Microsoft Azure, D365, M365 Solutions Architect.
- Solid practical experience of AI implementations in companies and organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills (CIO/CTO/Head of Enterprise Architecture).
- Confidence to lead meetings with client sponsors, management, and individual contributors.
- Availability to locate and travel in the Middle East & North Africa.
- Business Arabic oral and written
- Experience in AI, Expert Systems, NLP, Vision, ML, Speech, Planning, Robotics & IoT
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Certifications in TOGAF, ITIL or similar.
- Leading and inspiring teams (directly or indirectly) on key technologies and best practices
- Engagement with Enterprise customers across multiple countries and industries in a broader region responsibility.
- Other Skills and attributes for success
- Leading team members in the development of applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the Cloud Technology market.
- Being proactive and driven to continually learn emerging technologies and business best practices.
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives.
- Being visible in the market to promote new ideas in your domain and the excellence in cloud consulting services offered by EY.
- EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.