Requisition ID: 269114
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Purpose and Objectives
SAP Solution Delivery Centre is a global organization within SAP Consulting chartered to support SAP Consulting in winning consulting deals incorporating SAP's Solution Delivery Model. SAP SDC offers comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation, operations and upgrades, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer.
The goal is to enable customers to implement and operate their SAP solutions at their maximum potential with optimal TCO and to manage their technical risks during solution implementation and operation.
Expectations and Tasks
- Play the role of an Associate Consultant with superior technical knowhow, communication skills and independence in decision making
- Handle end to end project/product delivery independently
- Perform analysis of critical issues for the project(s)/product(s) and provide inputs towards its resolution
- Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
- Estimation of efforts for issue-resolution and change requests
- Work closely with other custom development team members, SAP development teams, external partners and customer teams to ensure successful project completion
- Curiosity and fast learning of new technical concepts and components
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with teams in other geographical locations
Skills and Competencies
- BTECH/MTECH with 1-3 years of experience in ABAP Development.
- Proficiency in ABAP Technologies - ABAP Workbench, ABAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming, Data Migration, Screen Programming, Smartforms, Adobe forms, Authorizations, ALE/IDOC, Workflow, Performance Tuning, WebDynpro ABAP, OO ABAP, Database Updates, Enhancements & Modifications
- Gateway and OData service building and extension and exposure to ABAP CDS
- Exposure to modules like SD/FI/MM will be an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Consulting knowledge and experience in evaluating customer requirements, and SAP Solution and Architecture approach
- Work experience in S/4HANA Projects and on topics like Extensibility and Code push down
- Nice to have experience in Cloud, IoT, Machine Learning, etc
- Knowledge and Strong interest and passion for innovation technologies like SAP HANA, S4/HANA or cloud
- Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage
- Good Technical and Analytical skills
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a “can do” attitude
Preferred skills / beneficial
Understanding of API technologies, REST, SOAP, OData, etc
Experience on UI5/HTML/JAVA
What you get from Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.