This job posting has expired
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Headquarters : 3200 Patrick Henry Drive, Suite 250 Santa Clara, CA 95054
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Implement QMetry Digital Quality Platform for new and existing QMetry customers using AWS and Docker based installations for Cloud and On-Premise installations.
- Develop and deliver insightful technical demos of QMetry products using expertise in Java, Python, Jenkins, Jira, Selenium and Restful Webservices to ensure Continuous Testing vision is delivered for the prospect.
- Work internally within the company with executives, sales, marketing, client implementation teams, and product development teams to architect optimized Test Management, Test Automation and Test Analytics Solutions on top of QMetry platform utilizing Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, QAF and other automation tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Work with clients, prospects, industry experts and partners to vertically align with the right tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc and infrastructure for efficient implementation using AWS and Docker Cloud technology leveraging Linux/Shell scripting knowledge.
- Assist marketing team to deliver webinars and live demo sessions on QMetry solutions in conjunction with Jira, Jenkins, BitBucket, Selenium/QAF, Java, Python to validate the Continuous Testing go to market messaging.
- Define long-term Digital Quality platform product vision and roadmap, along with other core and market facing product managers to continuously innovate QMetry platform integration with other tools and technologies like Jira, Jenkins, AWS and others.
- Build solutions using Java/Python based frameworks on QMetry Digital Quality platform for customers in IOT, PaaS, Mobile (iOS/Android) & Enterprise grade applications.
- Identify prospective opportunities by technically qualifying them via discovery meetings and analysis of gathered data. Identify prospects use of tools like Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Github, Selenium and weigh in those tools integration with QMetry platform.
- Develop a situation analysis of the company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business, understanding business problems, presenting custom solutions and negotiating service agreements with clients.
- Handle the technical aspects of a Sales Process from presales, proposals, post-sales and support, project estimation and budgeting, Project Tracking, Project Costing, and assembling Project Execution.
- Assist and make recommendations to Sales Representative in regards to the technical evidence (metadata, application and technical specification documents) of the sales opportunity.
- Prepare Market Estimation and create comprehensive Technical Sales strategies to boost Continuous Testing message including Agile and DevOps tool stack like Jira and Jenkins.
- Work on several customer Proof of Concepts to develop sound Test Management Strategy and provide technical support with integrations using Restful Webservices/APIs
- Core Programming Languages/Frameworks: Java, Python, JUnit
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
Version Control: GitHub, Bitbucket
- Tools/Technologies:Tableau, Excel, QMetry Automation Framework, Selenium, APIs, Linux/Shell Scripting, JIRA, AWS, Agile Software Development Methodology
- Java - Java is a mandatory skill to develop / create Web applications, authentication systems and writing unit test cases. Core java concepts like interface, inheritance, multithreading etc is important to develop utilities/tools to enhance the productivity. Many concepts in Java helps in writing Microservices too.
- Python – Python is high level, object-oriented programming language. It is widely used for data analysis, data manipulation and visualization purposes.
- Junit/Mockito - JUnit is JAVA-based library that is used for effective unit testing of JAVA applications. Mockito is most popular mocking framework required for performing behaviour driven testing.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL/Database Knowledge - Good understanding of the database schemas along with proficiency in SQL is needed to retrieve, compare and to transform the data based on the business need. SQL also play major role in Hibernate Framework in Java.
- API/Web Services - In depth understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Web Services is needed to develop services and writing Unit test cases for the same
- AWS services – AWS is a cloud services platform which offers multiple secure on–demand operations like compute power, database storage, content delivery etc. to help corporates scale and grow. AWS knowledge is required to successfully deploy web applications on Cloud.
- Postman - Postman is a complex API Development environment to test API’s in every stage of development like designing, mocking, testing.
- JIRA - JIRA is a defect tracking tool which allows the user to log and track the defects till the end of their life cycle. JIRA also facilitates the users with Jira Query language to run queries to retrieve various reports and create dashboards.
- Jenkins - Jenkins is a managing tool using to continuous integration and deployment of development code. This is day to day used tool and required In-depth knowledge.
- Eclipse - Eclipse is a tool used to develop client-server applications, integrated development environments. This is used as IDE for any programming Language
- GitHub/Bitbucket - configuration management system which facilitates versioning of artifacts checked in the system.
- Develop and deliver insightful technical demos of QMetry products using expertise in Java, Python, Jenkins, Jira, Selenium and Restful Webservices to ensure Continuous Testing vision is delivered for the prospect
- QMetry Digital Quality Platofrm addresses the needs of Quality and DevOps engineers which requires working knowledge of tools/technologies listed below: