This job posting has expired
IoT Solutions Sales Consultant
Location : Mississauga, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
- If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
- Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
- The IoT Sales Specialist is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role that is part of a dynamic and diverse team. An integral component in driving Bell’s IoT sales. The team is accountable for proactively delivering results from both net new business as well as from within the existing customer base.
- Prospecting and qualification of IoT and solution opportunities
- Ability to sell and develop business through relationship building
- Create an IoT prospect funnel by region / segment / vertical
- Engage in new business development and funnel management activities with focus on IoT vertical market developments
- Interface with key vendors and hardware marketing for solutions and applications implementation
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions including responding to RFP’s
- Support the launch of new IoT solutions
- Minimum Qualifications
- Experience in a Commercial sales environment with a strong sales background
- Experience with SaaS solutions and sales
- Ability to apply technology to build new business through marketing, cold calling, client consultations and follow- ups
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
- Be able to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team
- Preferred Qualifications
- A University degree in business, engineering or computer science with 2-4 years of previous related experience
- Committed to continual growth and training on IoT solutions, networks, applications, and integration requirements for mobile devices or Machine based hardware
- Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
- Telecommunications experience, solid business acumen and strong customer facing and experience in working with external customers.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
- At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.