This job posting has expired
Sales Engineer Positions
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Headquarters : 3200, Patrick Henry Drive, Ste 250, Santa Clara, California - 95054
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
- Implement QMetry Digital Quality Platform for new and existing QMetry customers using AWS and Docker based installations for Cloud and On-Premise installations.
- Develop and deliver insightful technical demos of QMetry products using expertise in Java, Python, Jenkins, Jira, Selenium and Restful Webservices to ensure Continuous Testing vision is delivered for the prospect.
- Work internally within the company with executives, sales, marketing, client implementation teams, and product development teams to architect optimized Test Management, Test Automation and Test Analytics Solutions on top of QMetry platform utilizing Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, QAF and other automation tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Work with clients, prospects, industry experts and partners to vertically align with the right tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc and infrastructure for efficient implementation using AWS and Docker Cloud technology leveraging Linux/Shell scripting knowledge.
- Assist marketing team to deliver webinars and live demo sessions on QMetry solutions in conjunction with Jira, Jenkins, BitBucket, Selenium/QAF, Java, Python to validate the Continuous Testing go to market messaging.
- Define long-term Digital Quality platform product vision and roadmap, along with other core and market facing product managers to continuously innovate QMetry platform integration with other tools and technologies like Jira, Jenkins, AWS and others.
- Build solutions using Java/Python based frameworks on QMetry Digital Quality platform for customers in IOT, PaaS, Mobile (iOS/Android) & Enterprise grade applications.
- Identify prospective opportunities by technically qualifying them via discovery meetings and analysis of gathered data. Identify prospects use of tools like Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Github, Selenium and weigh in those tools integration with QMetry platform.
- Develop a situation analysis of the company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan for the future of the business, understanding business problems, presenting custom solutions and negotiating service agreements with clients.
- Handle the technical aspects of a Sales Process from presales, proposals, post-sales and support, project estimation and budgeting, Project Tracking, Project Costing, and assembling Project Execution.
- Assist and make recommendations to Sales Representative in regards to the technical evidence (metadata, application and technical specification documents) of the sales opportunity.
- Prepare Market Estimation and create comprehensive Technical Sales strategies to boost Continuous Testing message including Agile and DevOps tool stack like Jira and Jenkins.
- Work on several customer Proof of Concepts to develop sound Test Management Strategy and provide technical support with integrations using Restful Webservices/APIs
- Develop and deliver insightful technical demos of QMetry products using expertise in Java, Python, Jenkins, Jira, Selenium and Restful Webservices to ensure Continuous Testing vision is delivered for the prospect
- QMetry Digital Quality Platofrm addresses the needs of Quality and DevOps engineers which requires working knowledge of tools/technologies listed below: