This job posting has expired
Chief Product Owner
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : London, United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- The role is part of the Agile Delivery & Digital Leadership Team and is ultimately accountable for the formulation and execution of the digital product roadmap for Enterprise. This role covers all Enterprise segments, from SME through to large Corporates, Major Accounts and our Indirect Channel as well.
- In this role you will lead a talented team of Product Owners to inspire, coach and guide them to create a market leading portal, apps and APIs. Previous experience in leading a high performing team is essential.
- We are creating seamless digital sales and service experiences which excite and delight our customers and sales teams. This will result in the decommissioning of the various legacy portals as we migrate those capabilities into the new experience.
- You will work closely with the Digital Enablers and Engineering teams and the Enterprise Leadership team to build a strong, insight led digital product ownership culture, recognising that this role is transformational as well as delivery focused. Customer focus is key, as is a strong, practical, understanding of agile principles and methodologies is essential.
- You will create a holistic view and narrative for the investments that we are making in Digital Business, surfacing the key strategic opportunities and enablers that the Tribe is responsible for and presenting an overall roadmap that illustrates the progress we are making.
- Previous experience in managing digital [B2B] sales and service in a large organisation e.g. Telecoms, Travel, Technology, Media or Retail
- Strong commercial mind set with entrepreneurial flair
- Excellent presentation skills and must be an advanced PowerPoint user
- Business and financial planning processes
- Agile product delivery and Digital Portfolio planning
- Previous Team Management experience