This job posting has expired
Presales Solution Consultant, Customer Experience/CX Solutions
Location : London
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, USA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
- We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
- Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
- The Presales Solution Consultant is a technical subject matter expert with the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for the UK & Ireland
- As Presales Solution Consultant for our Customer Experience business unit, you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer advocacy skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into value and benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
- This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Now platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organisations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360 degree improvement in customer service processes. We’re proud to say that ServiceNow Customer Engagement Solution was recently named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Together with a dedicated Solution Sales Manager
- Support solution sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team, aligned to Enterprise accounts across verticals
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Customer Service and Customer Experience workflows
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Customer Service workflow solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Configure demonstration environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Deliver product demonstrations to customers and products, in person, and through WebEx
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc…
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Customer Experience, CRM, or Customer Engagement industry
- Experience selling into complex, Enterprise accounts across verticals
- Technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Pitch perfect communication, writing and presenting skills, with fluency in English essential
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, with proven success at developing and nurturing relationships up to and including C-level
- Experience speaking with both business decision makers, and technical decision makers, with the ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- Experience working on complex deals with Enterprise customers in a matrix team.
- Experience working collaboratively across a complex sales eco-system, with account teams, sales leadership, commercial, product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organisation
- Organised and detail-oriented
- A high degree of passion, energy and drive
- Willingness to travel across the region as necessary
- ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
- For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.