This job posting has expired
Systems & Applications Engineer, Entry Level
Location : San Jose, CA 95134
Headquarters : Netherlands
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Systems Engineer
Experience : Entry Level
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
- NXP’s Edge Processing Business Line offers best-in-class security, contactless performance and the most complete solutions to produce unmatched mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Customer applications support of NXP ARM-based microcontrollers
- C/C++ code development for embedded systems and creating software examples for peripherals
- Embedded peripheral testing and chip debugging with daily utilization of IDE tools, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, and various test instruments.
- Testing chip signals, rise times, timing, clocks, etc.
- Source code management and recording test results
- Presenting technical material and able to interact with customers
- Software development for various use cases within the IoT domain space
- Tackle multi-task challenges and providing support to customers in a timely fashon
- Cross functional aspects:
- Cross-functional work with design, software, and validation engineering teams
- Embedded Processor experience
- ARM processors
- C and C++ code development for embedded systems
- USB, Ethernet, CAN-FD, LCD, UARTs, I2C, I2S, CAN, SPI, GPIO’s, DMA, System control, Watchdog timers, PLL’s, etc.
- Familiar with debugging tools and IDEs like Keil, IAR, and MCUxpresso
- Strong presentation skills and able to interact with customers
- Bachelors Required. Masters in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- This position is available as of June 2022.
- .NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.