This job posting has expired
Machine Learning Engineer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Headquarters : Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
- As a part of the CTO organization, this person will support NCR’s managed service offers with insights gained from analyzing IoT data asset from service management platform across Retail, Banking and Hospitality industries. The team is committed to scaling predictive analytics across the business unit. In order to scale, we need an experienced data scientist to champion of accuracy, reproducibility, and resiliency. This person will be critical to shortening development cycles for new insight products by reducing technical debt. The data scientist will leverage comprehensive working knowledge of MLOps as well as data analytics best practices to enable team members to become full-stack – owning projects end-to-end, from data exploration to model deployment.
- Analyze data patterns to formulate hypothesis and setup experiments to validate hypothesis.
- Design and deploy a machine learning pipeline from exploratory query to feature engineering to model training/testing to production batch or real-time deployment.
- Develop best practices and how-to guides for MLOps practices such as version control using Git and CI/CD
- Management of MLOps pipeline including Experiment tracking, Model registry, Scheduling of ML pipelines, Production drift monitoring and alerting.
- Developing integration with enterprise system to convert analytics output into actionable items for NCR help desk or field service
- B.S. degree or above in Software Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Machine Learning Engineering or related engineering fields.
- Strong engineering and coding skills, with ability to write high quality production code.
- Expert in Python, SQL, PySpark, and/or CLI.
- Expert in machine learning libraries like TensorFlow and Scikit-learn
- Experience with cloud big data ecosystem
- Experience developing with Agile practice.
- 2+ years of production deployment experience
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, and desire to succeed.
- You don’t have to be an expert in all or any of the areas above, but we need someone with a passion for learning and growing in the data science and software space. This is a great opportunity for software engineers to transition to more analytics and data focused career path.
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
- Statement to Third Party Agencies
- NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.