This job posting has expired
Senior Azure Devops Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
- Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
- If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
- Senior Azure Devops Engineer
- Unified Data Platform
- JLL/Technologies Centre of Expertise (JLLT CoE) (Bangalore)
- We are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer who is a self-starter to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment to support, maintain and advance the capabilities of the unified data platform.
- This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for designing, developing and supporting solutions that are strategic for the business and built on the latest technologies and patterns.
- This a global role that requires partnering with the broader JLLT team at the country, regional and global level by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Azure, infrastructure, technologies and dev/ops engineering experience.
- Working with the application teams to prioritize new requests for functionality. Specifically, new user-facing functionality (e.g., the ability to ingest IoT data, subscription-based consumption, etc.)
- Addressing internal functionality (e.g., monitoring and alerting based on application performance, automated testing frameworks, etc.)
- Managing respective support queues (e.g., Ingest, Prepare, Storage and Consume, etc.) Note: agreed upon SLAs will be established post burn-in period
- Manage backlog via effective sprint planning based on feedback from the application teams
- Participating in monthly architecture review board
- Mentoring and coaching the application teams on tools, technology and design patterns
- Ensuring that the production environment is well built and that there is a clear escalation path for production issues
- Ensuring solution architecture meets JLL's requirements including, but not limited to, those regarding cloud spend, scalability, performance, etc.
- Developing the framework components for JLL's cloud environment
- Developing infrastructure that is scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Building a relationship with Cloud providers, in order to take advantage of their most appropriate technology offerings
- Collaborating with the application team leads to ensure that the application teams' needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring and stats, incident escalation
- Inculcating "infrastructure as code" mentality in the Platform \ team overall
- Utilizing Agile practices to manage and deliver features
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a quantitative discipline in science, business, or social science.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a data and API developer using Python/Nodejs, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Storage Queues etc.
- Excellent technical, analytical and organizational skills.
- Dev/Ops engineer who is an expert in technology, should be able to quickly adopt to change and one who understands the technologies supporting areas such as Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, etc.), Micro Services, Streaming Technologies, Network, Security etc.,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with, API ingestion, file ingestion, batch transformation, metadata management, monitoring, pub/sub consumption, RDBMS ingestion and real-time transformation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years using the following technology or equivalent: Octopus, Azure DevOps, Azure functions, Python, C#, Apigee, Azure Event Hub, Azure Data Lake Storage (Gen 2), Azure Monitor, Azure Table Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure Search, Azure Cosmo Data Store, and Azure SignalR.
- You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay.
- Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
What you can expect from us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
- We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!