This job posting has expired
Mobile Applications Developer
Location : Clearwater, FL 33755
Headquarters : 615 Drew St • Clearwater • Florida • 33755 • USA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Cloud development
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- We are seeking a Mobile Applications Developer to work in a collaborative team environment where you will develop mobile and web applications to interact with Bluetooth Mesh devices and cloud services.
- You must enjoy pushing technology forward, feel exited about complex problems and being on the edge between R&D and production. You must be passionate about Agile best practices and enjoy speed, change and flexibility.
- This is a great position for a new grad that has completed studies in Mobile Development.
- Facilitate application testing and closely monitor the performance for optimization.
- Create technical requirements and work with the engineering team to develop, test and launch high-quality products on time.
- Identify, troubleshoot and create solutions to meet business requirements, resolve user incident reports and enhance system performance.
- Execute software demonstrations and provide new and innovative ideas for additional research and development projects.
- Proficient in Swift / Xcode / JAVA / Android X
- Proficient in GIT.
- Must be able to find your way around around editing existing code and add new functionalities and testing.
- Must be passionate about IOT and look forward to leave your mark on the industry
- Must be familiar with Cloud applications development.
- Must have an eye for elegant, minimalistic and intuitive design.
- Great eye for intuitive UI.
- Drug Free Workplace:
- Full-time in-house, on-site (after 60-day initial training - can work remote two days each week), salaried position, expected to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines.
- Salary for this position begins at $60,000, negotiable based on skills and experience.
- After 60-day waiting period employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (with employer contribution), paid holidays and paid time off that increases with longevity.
- Perks: On-site break room with complimentary coffee, kitchen and vending machines; Fun and updated workspaces located in downtown Clearwater with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance.