This job posting has expired
Location : Seattle, WA
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Edo is an independent company with strategic investment from McKinstry and Avista.
- Decarbonizing our electricity system is foundational to reducing our collective greenhouse gas emissions. At Edo, we work every day to create an energy system that is reliable, equitable, and carbon-free.
- The fundamental infrastructure and regulatory compact of our electrical grid were designed for a different time and is hindering our ability to achieve our environmental and economic goals. We cannot solve this problem at the individual building scale - it’s not economically or technologically feasible. Edo will empower utilities and built environment leaders through a partnership model that unlocks rapid innovation towards the grid of the future. We must reimagine a physical and virtual grid that connects nodes of prosumers. We will develop the technology and knowledge platform necessary to achieve impact through scale.
- We are looking for a Full-stack Software Developer to join our growing software team, where you will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of our technology stack. We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, enthusiastic problem solver to help us build this vision.
- What we want you to do:
- Collaborate with a small team of developers to design, develop, test, and support new features.
- Work with data scientists, and end-use customers to develop new features.
- Help add performance profiling tools, tuning, and refactoring as needed.
- Contribute to the values of the overall organization, where we put people first and treat each other with respect.
- What we would like to see from you:
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with React, Redux, and hooks.
- Experience with Python, and C#.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Edo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
- Edo is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
- Applicants for this role will only be considered if they possess current US Work Authorization, and do not require employer-sponsored VISA support to begin or remain in this role.