This job posting has expired
Full Stack Developer
Location : St. Louis, MO 63105
Headquarters : St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Purina believes pets and people are better together. This includes not only being a leader in pet nutrition but also bridging physical and digital experiences. Did you know Purina has an innovative Digital Product Management group that architects, develops, and delivers leading applications and tech-based solutions for pet owners and their pets? Our digital ecosystem consists of many high growth digital products, including Petfinder, Petivity IoT, and Just Right personalized pet food.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will get to work with us on our Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) brands. Your primary focus will be NetSuite and integrations work with Magento, but also SAP, Factory systems, Shopify, and our CRM providers. You will work with NodeJS, Azure Cloud (LogicApps, FunctionApps, ServiceBus, Storage Account, etc.), and Azure DevOps. Collaborating with digital product teams (Product Owners, Business Analysts, Technology/Development teams) and our data/analytics team will be an integral part of your role. Our digital product teams are Agile, operating in a Scrum Squad model – focused on iterative software improvements for our customers and business.
- You’re concerned with facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, and testing of computer software. You have experience with database, backend, and frontend technologies and are expected to be able to complete an entire assignment involving all of those technologies.
- Provides deep specialist guidance and support in technology stacks and development tools.
- Partner with product management to plan, develop and manage stable, efficient, and secure web services.
- Supports and influences the technical activity (design, build, testing) in significant or complex innovation initiatives.
- Makes recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and delivery of services through the use of (emerging) technology and technical methods and methodologies.
- Optimize and upgrade software to support performance and enhancement.
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions within their technology area are delivered and maintained secure and compliant with internal standards and external regulations, including privacy requirements.
- Works with digital product teams and data/analysis team as required to ensure any solution within their specific specialism fits with strategic and technical direction.
- Develop high performing APIs and strategic integration.
- Comprehensive benefits package that enables you to support yourself and your family.
- Continuous opportunity to strive for innovation, process improvement, and breaking company boundaries all while maintaining a balance in your personal life.
- Being a part of a culture that stands tall with Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Performance, and Expertise.
- Setting the stage for innovation, best practices, and ways of working for the New Business Models team – a high-growth, high-impact team operating with a start-up mentality within Purina.
- What You Need to Grow and Succeed:
- 2+ years of experience with backend LAMP development (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MYSQL, PHP) with strong emphasis on PHP and MySQL required.
- 1+ years of experience with frontend development (HTML, CSS) required.
- Experience with JS frameworks, ReactJS & NodeJS preferred.
- Experience in Magento Backend and Frontend Development including developing & managing e-commerce websites/webapps and/or Magento modules and customizations preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture, as well as key RDBMS concepts.
- Ability to automate test scripts including unit tests & integration tests.
- Highly developed communication skills; adaptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels.
- Strong skills in problem solving, task prioritizing, multitasking.
- Ability to understand and handle tasks and deadlines both independently and as a team member.
- It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
- To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.