This job posting has expired
Digital Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore, KA IN
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Develops and supports digital circuit design for cell libraries. Performs custom digital circuit design and simulation. Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates digital electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for use in digital electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines design approaches and parameters. Performs digital circuit design, verification and layout, data path design and digital block synthesis.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience in designing complex digital blocks
- Proficient with HDL (Verilog/VHDL) coding
- Experience with standard interface protocols (ex: AMBA, I2C, UART etc.,)
- Experience with ASIC/FPGAs
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.