This job posting has expired
Location : Sydney NSW
Headquarters : Bezons, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- Are you an experienced IT professional looking to further your career with a global leader in the Information Technology workspace?
- Atos ANZ is seeking a high performing, self-starting Data Analyst to join our team of experts. Atos is a global frontrunner in designing the future of the information space. Across the world, we enable our customers, employees and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably in a safe and secure information space. At Atos, we drive state of the art initiatives and solutions such as Edge Computing, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Innovation and the Scientific Community. Headquartered in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney, Perth and Auckland, Atos (ANZ) Pty Ltd is part of the Asia Pacific operations.
- The Data Analyst role involves working as part of our onsite customer support team. The role has high customer focus supported with strong technical skills.
- Atos Australia is going through a period of growth and is looking for a customer focused talented candidate to join our team based in Sydney.
- Excellent career opportunity working with close-knit teams for high achieving candidates
- Exciting professional development opportunities in a growing multinational high-tech organisation
- You will be provided with thorough training and development opportunities to further your career
- With long term career opportunities within Atos, you will be provided with amazing opportunities
- Atos Australia is a leader with a strong customer focus and innovation in mind. Through our team of experts located in key areas around Australia we pride ourselves on delivering high quality Business enabling Technology solutions to our customer.
- The Data Analyst role involves working at the customer site alongside a senior member of our Atos Team. You will represent the customer and as a result will gain valuable insight into how our Customer conducts Engineering Changes, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Sustainment activities, plus many other aspects of their business.
- The team delivers expert advice on Asset Management and Configuration Management solutions used by our customer. You will also provide to the customer Data Analyst advise to maximise the use of the applications at hand. These systems are currently undergoing upgrades, and hence a perfect time to join.
- The role will also involve you liaising with key stakeholders across Australia.
- The Application Support Team and Data Management Team are Atos members who provide support to our customer.
- To be successful in this role you will need strong interpersonal skills, team orientated, a keen eye for detail and the curiosity to find out why things are failing, how they can be resolved and how can the customers get more benefit to their business from our solutions.
- To be considered for this role you must hold Australian Citizenship and have the following skills:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem-solving abilities including articulating & formal documentation of solutions
- Motivation and willingness to learn and receive mentoring and guidance
- Ability to effectively manage time to reach outcomes within deadlines
- SQL Server / Oracle & Data Warehouse Concepts
- Team-oriented, structured working style combined with good, communication and presentation skills
- Able to disseminate information to all levels in a clear and concise manner utilising good written, verbal and computer skills
- Learn and embrace new technologies and openly seek advice from others when unsure of approach or technology
- Practical experience in agile software development or product lifecycle management
- Expert knowledge in the Asset Management and Planning System application used by the RAN
- Applicants must be willing to undergo a security clearance.
- Customer facing experience and the confidence and ability to communicate at all levels
- An existing Baseline security is advantageous
- Exposure to any of the following: Salesforce, SAP & Pega
- PLM and Industry 4.0, IoT, Digital Twin, AI and Machine Learning
- Preference given to Defence or ex-Defence Force candidates.
- By submitting a job application, you agree that information submitted by you may be processed by Atos Australia for the purposes of assessing your candidacy. Such processing steps may include sharing the information with other companies within Atos Group who are providing us with assistance in the recruitment of the role. Atos respects your privacy and will take reasonable measures to comply with all applicable data protection laws.
- Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.