This job posting has expired
2022 Technical Support Graduate
Location : Sydney NSW
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- As a Technical Support Graduate in our AI Applications - IBM Engineering support team, you will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the full lifecycle of software development processes. This role will provide the successful candidate with a long-term career opportunity in a stable, professional and friendly work environment.
- Provide remote support of IBM software tools, including Watson IoT
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for our clients across the Asia Pacific region
- Learn how cognitive solutions are integrated into our product offerings to create value for clients.
- Work on advanced transformation projects across a range of exciting industries such as transport and automotive, government, aviation and more recently, environmental sustainability
- Create technical content for web-based self-help resources
- Be mentored by industry leading professionals, who will be investing in your training and development
- At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology and come from one of the following degrees: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
- Ability to speak Korean, Mandarin or Japanese is advantageous
- Experience with Java, Python, Ruby is desirable
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2020,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and Are an Australian Citizen.
- Don’t wait to apply, we recruit on a rolling basis.
- IBM welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. If you require accommodations or adjustments, we encourage you to make us aware so that we can support you through the application process.
- Our process includes Talent Acquisition reviewing applications, selecting candidates to complete online cognitive assessments (invitation received via email), then shortlisting candidates to complete the interview process.
- It is helpful if you upload your CV, Academic Transcript (unofficial is acceptable) and Right-To-Work documents (Australian Passport or Birth Certificate/Photo ID)
- If you are ready to begin an amazing career journey with click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
- Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.