This job posting has expired
Manual and Automation Engineer(3-6 Years)
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Headquarters : Munich, Germany.
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
- Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
- Take complete ownership of multiple application front end interfaces
- Understand, analyze, design, and develop test cases for the requirements following quality standards.
- Conceptualize, Design, and develop test automation scripts using Robot Framework for Web application
- Test Execution (Manual and Automation)
- Preparing test documents, test metrics and quality indicators
- Skills to collaborate with partners across regions and work in Agile environment.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA preferably with Computer Science or IT background
- About 3-6 years of work experience in Manual Testing and Test automation / test scripting
- Sound knowledge in the latest Software Development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, Lean etc.
- At least 1-2 years of test script development using Robot Framework and / or Selenium
- Basic knowledge on Python Scripting language, API testing & Mobile Testing will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge on Database concepts
- Solid Understanding of Test management tools like JIRA, Quality Center
- ISTQB certification (Foundation) will be an added advantage
- Exposure to cloud application deployment, microservices, auth0, containerization, docker etc. will be a plus
- This role is in Chennai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
- We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds)