This job posting has expired
Lead Solutions Architect
Location : Peachtree City, GA
Headquarters : Kadoma, Osaka, Japan
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Pet insurance
- Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
- CIRRUS/V2X: https://na.panasonic.com/us/industries/intelligent-transportation
- Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
- Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- This is a new role on a highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a passion to imagine, design, build, test, and deploy connected products in the Smart Mobility Space. You will have the opportunity to lead solution architecture across all OneConnect product lines.
- Understand customer pain points, develop requirements, and architect solutions.
- Work with Product Owners and Tech Leads to develop product roadmaps and design.
- Work with Customer team and/or Operations and Maintenance team to resolve any deployment issues and ensure continued operations.
- Work in concert with a Project Manager to respond to customer Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Identify future opportunities to support customers and extend OneConnect capabilities to advance market adoption, including participation in standards activities and industry events.
- This role reports to the OneConnect Group Manager, Software Engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and prefer 10+ years relevant commercial experience.
- Advanced experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development lifecycle.
- Advanced experience in Embedded/Cloud architecture best practices, design patterns, and their trade-offs, especially of distributed systems.
- Advanced experience in architecting technical solutions that support various vehicle network architectures.
- Advanced experience in leading technical design activities in conjunction with Software, Hardware, Test Validation engineers.
- Deep understanding of a programming language (C++, Java) and the tools and frameworks closely related to the language.
- Experience in creating, communicating, and reviewing design with a global development team.
- Experience in responding to product quality issues and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Experience with the design and implementation methods and procedures for new product launch or mass production.
- Experience in defining, designing, developing, testing, and deploying telematics software products in Automotive domain.
- Experience with IoT, Firmware Over The Air (FOTA) Updates, device management and Cloud Services.
- Ability to understand requirements in ambiguous problem spaces.
- Proven track record in working with customers, engineers in architecting system solutions.
- Proven track record in architecting end to end solutions (embedded and cloud).
- Passion for activities that lead to good code, including user experience design, technical design, and test automation.
- Participate in the innovation process, bringing your unique technical view on new concepts to the table.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering and manufacturing teams to optimize components for maximum performance.
- General interest in technology, ability to learn and adapt new technology and architectures.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to converse orally and in writing with global team members.
- Effectively communicate with developers and management to convey the pros and cons of various approaches.
- Work with technical leads and developers to finalize the architecture and design.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to peers.
- Ability to travel as required by the position.
- We’re passionate about growth and achieving what no one else thought was possible, so even if you don’t meet every qualification but think you can be successful, we encourage you to apply and tell us about how you can contribute to that vision.
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.