This job posting has expired
Specialist I - Software Engineering
Location : Cerritos, CA
Headquarters : Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Systematically develops and promotes technology solutions ensuring the developed solution meets both functional and non – functional requirements.
- Develop and promote technical solutions which support the business requirements within area of expertise.
- Ensures IT requirements are met and service quality maintained when introducing new services. Considers the cost effectiveness of proposed solution(s).
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
- Innovative and technically sound for project analysis in depth.
- Uphold the standards and best practices by adhering to them in his/her work as well as by implementing them in the team’s work by reviewing and monitoring.
- Provide innovative contribution within the team by coming up with ideas to automate repetitive work.
- Able to mentor Developers in such a way that they can progress to the next level of growth.
- Conduct peer reviews and demand high quality standards for the reviewed deliverables.
- Conduct technical assessments for hiring candidates to Developer roles.
- Adherence to engineering process and standards (coding standards)
- Defined productivity standards for project
- Schedule Adherence
- Mandatory Trainings/Certifications
- Innovativeness (In terms of how many new ideas/thought processes/standards/best practices he/she has come up with)
- Maintain quality standards for individual and team
- Adhere to project schedules for individual and team
- Number of technical issues uncovered during the execution of the project
- Number of defects in the code
- Number of defects post delivery
- Number of noncompliance issues
- On time completion of mandatory compliance trainings
- Adhere to organizational policies and processes
- Independently develop code for above Maintain best coding and engineering practices
- Create and review unit test cases scenarios and execution
- 100% code coverage for unit testing
- Sign off templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development
- Sign off deliverable documents – design documentation requirements test cases and results
- Creation of design LLD architecture for Applications Features Business Components and Data Models
- Proactively influence customer thought process
- Consider NPS Score for customer and delivery performance
- Contribute to module level development
- Consume and contribute to project related documents share point libraries and client universities
- Creation of knowledge sharing assets
- Manage all aspects of problem management activities investigating the root cause of problems and recommend SMART (specific measurable achievable realistic timely) solutions
- Maintenance of software process improvement activities; communicating to a range of individuals teams and other bodies.
- Proactively identify solutions for technical issues
- Ability to maintain technical evaluation procedures
- Ability to estimate project effort based on the requirement
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team. Provide feedback to team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level of business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers and answer customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning; handling multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with customers by meeting the deliverables on time with a quality product
- Deep level proficiency in the specialist area.
- Proficiency in technology stacks
- Appropriate software programs / modules
- Programming languages
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Integrated development environment (IDE)
- Knowledge of customer domain and sub-domain where problem is solved.
- Knowledge of new technologies (e.g. Data science AI/ML IoT big data and cloud platform etc RDBMS and NOSQL
- Deep knowledge of architecting solutions and applications on cloud-based infrastructures.