This job posting has expired
Adobe Solutions Architect
Location : London
Headquarters : Armonk, New York, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
- IBM iX works at the intersection of strategy, design and technology to digitally reinvent businesses. We take a human-centred, outcomes-led approach to defining digital strategies and delivering exceptional customer experiences to build businesses, by design. Our Adobe practice is a proven top-tier global strategic partner. We have ambitious plans for our partnership with Adobe and we would love you to be part of it
- Working with the market account teams to identify & prioritise client and market opportunities
- Playing a central role in shaping relevant client propositions to win sales pursuits
- Providing leadership and hands-on support to the delivery of successful client engagements and so secure profitable revenue to IBM
- Engage broadly within the technical community within IBM including contributing to engineering standards and best practices
- Mentor and support junior members of the IBM technical community promoting a diverse environment in which everyone can thrive
- Constructively and creatively challenge to continually raise the standard of our service to clients
- Generously share your expertise to enable others to grow and develop
- Lead the development of assets and accelerators which further develop our business
- Actively supporting the development & expansion of our Adobe practice through the creation of assets, thought leadership and promoting the Practice
- Deep expertise in architecting solutions comprising one or more Adobe platform components: Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Marketo Engage, Magento Commerce, Adobe Workfront, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Experience Platform
- A credible communicator and presenter who can convince at CIO-level with deep understanding of the technology as well as an ability to simplify complex topics to engage Line of Business buyers
- An ability to inspire and excite clients about the potential and value of Adobe
- Be able to work at speed and make experience-based judgements were necessary
- A high level of business acumen to ensure a sharp focus on delivering value to the client and IBM
- Thorough understanding and experience of Agile digital delivery methods and tools – eg: Scrum, Kanban, DevOps
- Knowledge of best practices in usability, maintainability and accessibility
- A willingness to get hands-on to support development teams when needed
- The interpersonal sensitivity to succeed in a complex, matrixed, international & diverse environment
- An ability to develop strong client relationships
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of Adobe technologies including Document and Creative Cloud and other digital marketing platforms and CRM solutions
- Recognition as having deep expertise in one or two key industries.
- Knowledge and understanding of non-functional requirements and how they are met in a modern digital solution
- Experience in technology evaluation and selection processes
- Adoption of Test-Driven Development and being an advocate of test automation
- Experience with headless applications, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Single Page Applications (SPA)
- About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
- Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.