This job posting has expired
IoT Sale Specialist
Location : Mississauga, ON
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
- If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
- Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
- The IoT Sales Specialist is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role that is part of a dynamic and diverse IoT Specialist team, integral in driving Bell’s IoT sales. The IoT Sales Specialist is accountable for proactively delivering results from both net new business as well as from within the existing customer base.
- Prospecting and qualification of IoT opportunities
- Sell and develop business through relationship building
- Create, manage and advance an IoT sales funnel
- Engage in new business development per addressable vertical markets
- Interface with key vendors for solutions and applications implementations
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions
- Support the launch of new IoT solutions
- 2-4 Years of Experience in a Commercial sales environment
- Proven Track record of success
- Ability to build a funnel and convert it into sales
- Experience with client meetings and consultations
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate effectively through conversations, meetings and presentations to various audiences
- A University degree in business, engineering or computer science
- Experience selling IoT and SaaS solutions,
- Telecommunications experience
- Committed to continual growth and learning
- Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
- At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
- Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
- Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.