This job posting has expired
Inside System Engineer (Pre Sales)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
- Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility, and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of computing, context, control, and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
- Work from home providing support for Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs).
- Provide demonstrations of Aruba products via remote conferencing solutions.
- Run proof of concepts of Aruba products remotely via remote conferencing solutions.
- Design complete solutions to address customer’s business needs including Aruba product and necessary third-party components.
- Provide technical training and guidance for ISRs.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or significant experience in networking.
- You have experience in networking for the following solutions: routing, switching and WiFi with additional experience with network management platforms (cloud and on-prem).
- You hold specific networking certifications (Aruba, Cisco, others) and have experience in Security Access (Aruba Clearpass, Cisco ISE, Forescout, etc.) solution is a plus.
- You are experienced in products, solutions, and service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings, to be able to sell expensive systems or services and attached products is a plus.
- You are a strong communicator with good customer facing skills and able to translate product knowledge into customer’s added business value over the phone and remote conferencing solutions.
- You can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Join us and make your mark!
- Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
- If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
- Then let’s stay connected!
- HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.