This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
- Microsoft’s Azure for Operators group is building brand new 1st party Azure Service that will enable enterprises across the globe to seamlessly deploy, operate & monitor private 5G mobile networks at their enterprise edge locations. Private 5G Networks are on the rise, fuelling the industry 4.0 drive. It’s a game-changer for enterprises, who require 5G connectivity capabilities to drive smart factories, internet of things (IoT), etc.
- As a software engineer in the team, you’ll be able to participate in the whole lifecycle of Azure service development, including designing, coding, testing and running hyper-scale services in production. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of people and tackle large scale technical problems which gives you a great opportunity to impact Azure.
- Design, develop and deliver user-friendly, state-of-the-art Azure services to provide world-class user experiences on Azure.
- Work closely with remote teams as a single virtual team to materialize global developer services vision.
- Participate in live-site and customer support to ensure customers using our services have a great experience.
- Experience in developing & shipping scalable and highly available enterprise or cloud-based applications.
- Strong problem solving & communication skills.
- Proficient in at least one object-oriented programming language (ideally C#)
- Experience in CICD such as Azure DevOps and Jenkins.
- Experience in building or operating an Azure 1st party service is a great value add.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Some familiarity with mobile packet core or other telecommunications technologies is a plus
- Highly energetic and proactive with growth mindset
- Passionate about the latest developments in technology
- You are excited to innovate and understand the balance between trying something new and doing something tried.
- You ask thoughtful questions, aren't afraid to fail, and constantly seek to be better.
- A collaborative team player with the ability to shift gears quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to details
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.