This job posting has expired
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services.
- The Enterprise Architect will provide technology strategy and architecture leadership direction to Hansen and it’s customers globally. You will have a direct impact on the future direction of Hansen architecture, addressing emerging business needs with innovative product-centric solutions, providing state-of-the-art-capabilities. The Enterprise Architect should have a demonstratable experience with either supplier or service provider organisations in a senior capacity.
- Evangelise and provide thought leadership on Telco Industry trends (Gartner, TMF, MEF etc.)
- Enterprise Architecture ownership of Service fulfilment, provisioning and orchestration domain
- Assist in defining enterprise target operating models and drive buy-in across complex organisation structures
- Assist in commercial and strategic positioning of Hansen Products
- Contribute Sales functions internally through Go to Market strategies
- Guide and provide content in RFx (pre- and post- delivery phases)
- Identification of motivators for modern technology (cloud etc.) adoption and unblocking enterprise challenges
- Lead workshops to educate/ influence leaders, identify blockers and advise of action plans
- Definition and execution of Architecture strategy covering all parts of a sustainable architecture evolution
- Lead and implement Architecture governance along with coaching the Solution Architects in the team
- Proven experience focussed on fixed and mobile Telco & Core Networks
- Deep understanding of End-to-end Service fulfilment, provisioning and orchestration domain
- Solid experience with Application architecture, integration tools, patterns and services, open-source technologies/ standards
- Technical Consultancy experience within a Product/ System Integrator organisation added advantage.
- Experience with major service management platforms for example: Nokia, Ericsson, Ciena Blueplanet, Amdocs, Netcracker etc.
- Technical and business acumen to influence and negotiate IT & Business partners
- Experience in Compute and Cloud infrastructure with medium to large global enterprises across geographies (Private / Public / Hybrid)
- Good understanding of security and compliance related to cloud (data protection and governance)
- Practical experience in Cloud adoption (XaaS), design and delivery management (GCP / AWS / Azure)
- A Bachelor's degree (minimum) in Information Technology or related field (Masters or higher is an advantage)
- Experience in system architecture is a must
- Relevant certification in Enterprise Architecture domains is a must
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations
- Experience in SDN, NFV, IOT is an advantage
- A stable and rewarding career path working for an established, expanding brand thriving throughout the COVID pandemic.
- Industry competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible hours and work from home options.
- Stock options.
- Please only apply for this role if you have a legal right to work in the UK.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Simon Duckworth – Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA email@example.com